Maxillofacial surgery is the surgical specialty concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases affecting the mouth, jaws, face, and neck. These include fall injuries, assaults, and car accidents. Our maxillofacial specialists focus on helping the patient return to normal functions again.
1) What Is The Role Of Maxillofacial Surgery?
Often seen as the bridge between medicine and dentistry, maxillofacial surgery is the surgical specialty concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases affecting the mouth, jaws, face and neck. The common procedures include treatment of facial soft and hard tissue injuries of the craniofacial structures
2) Who Needs Maxillofacial Surgery?
- Trauma patients e.g. car accident, fall, assault
- Deteriorating trauma patients e.g. head injury patient – Some symptoms may appear right away, while others may not show up for days or weeks after the concussion. Sometimes the injury makes it hard for people to recognize that they are having problems.
- Patient who had previous surgeries and require another corrective surgery
Opportunity to get money at ufa