Living in big cities has its rewards and downsides. For many city workers, juggling between work and private life is a daily challenge. Some people try to avoid it while some exploits in because they love the adrenaline rush that comes with the endless meetings and harsh deadlines.
Are you one of these ‘adrenal addicts’? But as the years passed by, have you ever felt that the competition that has propelled you in the past is wearing you down? Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- Morning fatigue, difficulty getting yourself out of bed
- Afternoon low, needs afternoon nap
- Resists going to bed although you’re sleepy
- You feel like you work best at night time
- Feels dizzy when changing positions (bending down to standing up)
- Salt and sugar craving
- Severe pre-mentrual symptoms (PMS)
- Frequent allergies
- Difficult losing weight although you’re on a diet
- Feels ‘better’ when you have a bite
- Dry skin
- Frequent indigestion
- Irritable bowel
If you have more than 5 symptoms listed above, it’s very likely that you have a condition called ‘adrenal fatigue’. Adrenal fatigue is a stress-related medical condition that is affecting the majority of the working population nowadays. Even with a thorough annual check-up, it will not be detected because to diagnose this condition, a hormone panel testing is needed.
The two main adrenal hormones that need to be tested for are cortisol and DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone). Maintaining the ratio between cortisol and DHEA is the key to fighting adrenal fatigue.
Opportunity to get money at ufa