Varicose Veins : Signs And Symptoms
Varicose veins may not cause any noticeable symptoms . Abnormalities that might indicate varicose veins include:
- Twisted and bulging veins, usually look like cords on the legs.
- Veins turn to be dark purple or blue in color.
- An achy or heavy feeling in the legs.
- Burning sensation and swelling in the lower legs.
- Worsened pain after sitting or standing for a long time.
- Bleeding from varicose veins
- Skin discoloration and infection around varicose veins. Infected wounds might be especially presented close to the ankle.
Opportunity to get money at ufa