Our Preventive Genetics test only require that you refrain from eating and drinking for one hour before the procedure. After conducting a physical exam, your physician will take some of your cheek cell samples for genetic testing using a cotton bud. Within four weeks you will get the results – and recommendations from the doctor that accurately streamline to your genetic blueprint so you can stay healthy.
Currently, our preventive genetic testing is divided into specific groups of genes relevant to patterns of risk factors for an evaluation of an individual’s predisposition to certain diseases. This inherited genetic risk of various diseases is refined by slecting the genetic diagnostic test most appropriate for you. Most importantly, it helps the specialist determine a treatment plan that is precisely tailored to the patient’s individual genetic needs. These gene-specific tests include:
- Andrology: Evaluation of the genetic risk of prostate cancer, thrombosis, osteoporosis, chronic inflammation and metabolic imblance leading to poor detoxification.
- Gynecology: Evaluation of long-term exposure to estrogens, bone metabolism (osteoporosis), risk of thrombosis and cardiovascular problems associated with hormone replacement therapy, and possible breast cancer risk due to the patieny’s genetic profile.
- Obstetrics: Evaluation of the risk of complications in pregnancy such as thrombosis.
- Pharmacology: Identification of genetic variations that influence metabolism, efficiency and adverse effects of medications.
- Cardiology: Extended risk evaluation of arteriosclerosis, obesity, disordered lipid metabolism, high blood pressure, coronary artery disease and stroke.
- Nutrigenetics: Identification of genetic variations that influence the processing of nutrients in the body. The latest studies suggest that the interplay between DNA and diet may have a powerful influence on what we like to eat, which may impact on how your diet affects your risk of getting certain diseases. The results of this test enable the specialist to design an optimal individualized nutrition program and diet plan to meet each patient’s unique requirements.
Opportunity to get money at ufa