Risk Factors : Varicose Veins
- Age: Aging causes wear and tear on the valves in the veins that help regulate blood flow.
- Obesity: Being overweight puts added pressure on the veins.
- Occupation requires standing or sitting for long periods of time.
- Sex: Women are more likely to develop varicose veins. Hormonal changes during pregnancy may be a factor since female hormones tend to relax vein walls and affect valve’s function. In addition, during pregnancy, the volume of blood in the body increases, resulting in enlarged veins in the legs.
- Other factors may include abnormalities of veins and history of blood clot formation
Opportunity to get money at ufa