Although, there is no confirmative evidence suggesting that regular exercise can prevent people from COVID-19 disease, all forms of physical activity play a major role in enhancing immune functions, resulting in lowered risks of being infected as well as quicker recovery if becoming infected. However, being physically and mentally active during the COVID-19 pandemic is challenging due to certain restrictions. It is still vital to continue daily life with regular movements in order to remain fit and active. To benefit overall health and wellbeing, recommendations made by health authorities on physical activity for people of all ages include:
- Regular physical movements: It is suggested to have a total of at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity physical activity throughout the week, or at least 30 minutes per day, at least 5 days/week.
- Vigorous-intensity exercise should be avoided: Since vigorous exercise might suppress certain aspects of immune function, thus only moderate-intensity activity is preferred. Talking during exercise is also allowed along with social practice.
- At-home workouts: At-home workout routine can be started easily with a wide range of activities, for instance:
- Stair climbing;
- Dancing practice by using social network and media;
- Playing games that physical movement is required;
- Having exercise instructed by experts or trainers through internet and
- Conducting simple activities, such as skipping rope and yoga.
Opportunity to get money at ufa